Users are at the heart of everything we do. We invest in product experience involving people every step of the way. This ensures that our products achieve our mission of helping young people and adults to understand more about themselves, their options and to develop goals and plans aimed at creating a successful future.
Our latest new features and updates to Kudos AD and CASCAID Manager are no exception!
Used extensively by career development specialists, Kudos AD matches users to careers based on a personal profile developed through an interest inventory and skills analysis.
- Within the ‘My personal development’ menu, we have added a new area called ‘My Experience’ which allows users to record their previous work, employers and skills gained.
- Users can record previous jobs and update their skills responses based on the work experience they have gained.
- Their recorded work experience will be automatically populated within their CV. Users can add their skills too.
- The CV Builder layout has been refreshed and is easily accessible for mobile users too.
- Anything that is added in the new ‘My Experience’ area will automatically be included in the user’s CV.
- Once in the CV builder, the user can edit this information.
(Please note: this will alter the original information within ‘My Personal Experience.’)
- They can also update their skills. Any that have been recorded as ‘highly skilled’ in the ‘My Experience’ area will be suggested for the user to include in their CV.
- A person’s CV is often their first chance to impress a potential employer, so it is worth spending some time and effort on the content and presentation. The CV builder is a great way to start off the process. To help, we have included links to some handy articles which will assist the user with this activity.
Free with every subscription, CASCAID Manager is our powerful management and tracking suite that will allow you to monitor and evaluate your users’ activity and better support their career guidance supervision.
- The login page has been updated to improve the ‘login process’ and make it clearer for teachers and career advisers to access.
- A new ‘User Feedback’ tab has been added allowing advisers to view and respond to requests for ‘UCAS or Course feedback’ and ‘Users’ Questions.’
- We are improving the ‘Distance Travelled’ feature; further information will be available soon.
Register for a Kudos AD and CASCAID product demonstration…
Throughout the coming months, we will be running a series of product demonstrations designed to guide you through the new features and updates. Sign up to register for your free place…
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the information within this blog or would like to know more about our full range of products and services, call the CASCAID team on +44 (0) 1509 226868 or email email@example.com.