At CASCAID, our mission is to help anyone, anywhere in the world, create a successful future through self-knowledge, exploration and planning.
To achieve this, one of the many things we do is regularly review our products to ensure the information we supply is accurate and up-to-date.
- The addition of text-to-speech (TTS) technology to the questions in My Future and My Skills features. With the click of a ‘speaker’ icon located alongside the question, the text is converted to audio*. This new feature is particularly helpful for users who struggle with reading and it can even help with writing, editing, and focusing. *Speakers or headphones required to hear the audio.
- Within the individual Career Details, the ‘Apprenticeships’ information has moved from Learning to the Working menu.
- Since December, we have added 15 new careers and have updated 14 in the Career Profile section:
|New careers||Updated careers|
Radio Frequency Engineer
Humanitarian Aid Worker
Social Media Manager
Direct Marketing Manager
Market Research Executive
Butcher – Wholesale
Within the CASCAID Manager, we have:
- Kept the existing group name as part of the Rename Group option to aid usability. For example, if your group name was ‘ClassB2017’ and you only want to change the last number, the details will not blank out but allow you to overtype and amend to ‘ClassB2018.’
- Assigned a ‘Primary Manager User’ for every organisation. The primary adviser will receive any messages sent by users not part of a group, or where their group has no associated email. This will ensure that when a user asks a question via the My Adviser feature or requests feedback about their Personal Statement, a CASCAID Manager user will be notified via email.To access the user’s question or feedback via the CASCAID Manager, click on the Settings menu and select the option you require from the drop-down list.
We recently updated Kudos AD to include the following additional features:
- A re-order of the left-hand-side menu to ‘Working’, ‘Me’ and then ‘Learning’.
- A longer ‘match list’ allowing users to view even more suggestions at the same time. Plus, users can now discard any career suggestions they are not interested in allowing them to individually personalise the list to suit their own needs.
- Updates to the ‘Working’ tab within each career, providing even more detailed information to help the user make an informed decision about their future career.
Register for a product demonstration…
Throughout the coming months, we will be running a series of product demonstrations designed to guide you through the new features and updates. Sign up to register for your free place.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the information within this blog or would like to know more about our full range of products and services, call the CASCAID team on +44 (0) 1509 226868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.