As the leading producer of careers information and guidance solutions, we are constantly working to deliver you and your users the most innovative tools which raise aspirations and inspire choices.
The latest updates to Kudos are no exception.
Released on 19th December 2017, the Kudos updates include:
- A brand new ‘Personal Development’ feature designed to allow users to record academic and non-academic achievements all in one place, beneficial for setting goals and recording future plans. You can also update your CV from here to include your qualifications
- An update of ‘Work Areas’ to ‘Industries’ in the Working Menu. ‘Industry Areas’ have been introduced to allow users to identify broad industry sectors they may be interested in and allow them to explore work areas within for further detailed information
- A dyslexic font to increase readability for users with dyslexia. Simply click on the ‘settings’ icon to switch the feature off or on
- Enhancements to the ‘Qualification’ filter on the ‘Subjects’ Page
- A longer ‘match list’ allowing users to view even more suggestions at a time
- ‘Is this for me? Included in each individual Action Plan Report.
Sign up for a Kudos product demonstration…
We will be running a series of product demonstrations in the New Year. Designed to guide you through the new features, sign up now to register for your place here.
To find out more about these updates or CASCAID’s full range of products and services, call the team on +44 (0) 1509 226868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. We will send further information in the New Year, so keep checking your inbox for messages. In the meantime, we wish you a very Merry Christmas!