We know how busy you are and understand the career education and guidance challenges you face; time and money is precious.
While our programs are designed to be easy and intuitive to use, we appreciate that sometimes you may further require a little help.
With this in mind, we have developed a wide range of resources to support you and your users with those all-important decisions about learning, training and future careers.
Including prepared lesson plans and adviser guides, our range of resources help you to easily embed CASCAID products within your careers guidance delivery.
Plus, the individual reports within CASCAID Manager assist guidance interviews, follow-up discussions and interactions with parents.
Here are a few top tips:
- Sign up for our bespoke training. Delivered online by webinar, our experienced trainers will share best practices and advice to help you embed the product within your provision
- Review our various guides designed to help support your user interventions
- Explore our lesson plans created for young people in Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Use CASCAID Manager to track progress
- Take a look at our ‘Career Guidance Resources’ created to help you deliver the best possible careers guidance and support
- Don’t forget that users can access CASCAID subscriptions from anywhere with internet access. Encourage them to login outside of scheduled lessons or appointments.
- Check our website cascaid.co.uk for the latest product updates, case studies, resources and eBooks
- Sign up to receive our monthly eNews to ensure you don’t miss out
- Don’t forget our blogs. With articles and interest pieces, our blogs make for very interesting reading and help contribute to your CPD Personal Development too
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn – not just about CASCAID products, we include topical news and articles that we believe will interest you. Follow us and see…
With your subscription to CASCAID products, you can rest-assured that you are receiving relevant and valuable support to help you make the most of your time, budget and careers guidance activities.
If you would like any further information about CASCAID’s range of products and services and the support resources available, please do not hesitate to call the team on 01509 226868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.