Our friendly CASCAID team really enjoy speaking with all of you but it is even better when we can do that face-to-face. Over the next few weeks, we have various events and meetings scheduled.
Here’s our itinerary:
- 2nd November – Farmers Weekly AG Careers Live
- 2nd November – Deepings School Post 16 event
- 3rd November – Leicestershire’s Largest Careers Speed Networking Event
- 7th November – Careers Education & Guidance Summit
- 13th November – Staff training at Mary Webb School
- 14th November – Year 11 Careers event at Corpus Christi Catholic College
- 16th & 17th November – 20th Annual National Conference for CEIAG Advisers & Consultants
- 22nd November – CIOLA Meeting
- 28th November – Staff training for Aspire-igen
- 4th & 5th December – CDI Annual Conference
If you are ‘around and about’ in the area, come and say ‘hello’ – we love meeting you all.
Perhaps, you would like to arrange a visit whilst we are in your area; get in touch and let us see what we can arrange.
Call your account manager directly or contact the CASCAID team on 01509 226868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are other ways to keep in touch too…
- Read our blogs – with articles and interest pieces, our blogs make for very interesting reading and help contribute to your CPD Personal Development too.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn – not just about CASCAID products, we include topical news and articles that we believe will interest you. Follow us and see…
And of course, you can add your comments to our blogs and social media posts. We are always interested to read your thoughts and ideas about products, sector news and topics that affect you in your day-to-day activities.