Wherever you’re moving on to, we’ve got you covered in our Moving On Results Day Guide 2017.
We are very happy that the new NUS President, Shakira Martin is introducing our guide this year. Shakira is a fantastic role model and a source of inspiration for all young people and she has a few words of advice for you.
Results Day 2017
Whether your big day this year is GCSE results day or A Level results day we’ve got information to guide you through the day, from what to do if you think your results might be wrong to how to go through the clearing process.
What can I do after my results?
Once results day is over, if you haven’t already decided, if you’ve changed your mind or if you have been forced to change your plans – you’ll need to know what your choices are. We’ve got information on the academic, the vocational and the apprenticeship routes to help you make an informed choice.
We would like to take a moment to thank our young writers: Georgia, Mel and Beth for the research and writing that they have done for us during the production of this magazine.
At the heart of what we do is information on the variety of occupations and careers that are available to you and this issue is no exception – we’ve got articles on:
- Where you can find an IT apprenticeship.
- Hospitality and catering careers.
- What’s on offer in the land-based industry and an insight into the work of two young zookeepers.
- Three ideal summer jobs for the film buff, the traveller and the swimmer.
- What you can do with a business degree and how you can convert your degree into a law course.
- Amy and Holly who tell us about their chosen routes into a career in the financial sector.
- The future of automotive manufacturing and the role of the motor vehicle technician.
- Four very important technician roles within the engineering and manufacturing sector.
- Working in digital marketing.
- Health and social care roles and the skills that you’ll need to succeed.
- Opportunities in the transport and logistics sector.
- The variety of available careers in construction – both office based and onsite.
To find out more and download your FREE copy of the Moving On 2017 Results Day Guide, click here.