CASCAID Manager is a great way to monitor and evaluate how your students or clients are using your subscription and to get valuable information that can help shape the support you offer.
What can I do?
Within CASCAID Manager tracking tool you can:
- Register you and your colleagues to create unique and secure, individual usernames and passwords to allow access to the CASCAID Manager
- Create usernames and passwords for your students or clients so that they can access your CASCAID subscription, such as Kudos. You can create single or multiple users or you can upload a list of users if you already have them stored electronically
- Create Groups to help you manage your users. Groups allow you to organise users in the same way that you organise students or clients within your organisation or school
- Tailor the CASCAID Manager dashboard to give you an excellent overview of exactly how your users have benefited by using your CASCAID subscription
- View and print reports for an individual user’s activity and progress to support guidance interviews, follow-up discussions and interactions with parents
- Produce high-level reports – with the option to personalise with your school or organisation’s logo – to help you demonstrate the support you have in place and identify any areas for improvement
How much does the CASCAID Manager cost?
All CASCAID subscriptions include free access to the CASCAID Manager.
What our customers think…
‘As a school looking for a careers tool that would provide reliable data and engage all stakeholders, the free access to CASCAID Manager, as part of our CASCAID subscription is invaluable. It was imports that we had the capacity to demonstrate and measure the impact of our careers guidance support. CASCAID Manager offers everything we are looking for.’ Senior Teacher at Secondary School
Find out more…
To learn more about the CASCAID Manager and how it can help you, download our free User Guide.
Upcoming CASCAID Manager product demonstrations
We are hosting product demonstrations of CASCAID Manager throughout the summer.
The dates for these product demonstrations are:
Tues 27th June 11 am
Thurs 29th June 11 am
Tues 4th July 2 pm
Wed 13th July 11 am
Thurs 20th July 11 am
Tues 25th July 2 pm
Thurs 3rd Aug 11 am
Wed 9th August 2 pm
Mon 14th August 11 am
Tues 22nd August 2 pm
Fri 1st Sept 11 am
Mon 4th Sept 2 pm
Tues 12th Sept 11 am
Sign up to a CASCAID Manager webinar here