The presentation is free to attend and will be hosted by CASCAID’s International & Partner Business Manager, Ella Bujok.
The presentation will take you through the ERASMUS+ LEADER project including;
- A new Career Management Skills (CMS) Framework, developed as part of the Erasmus+ LEADER project
- Hear about a range of pilot programmes that have taken place across 6 partner nations to test the framework and adapt resources
- Understand how you can access the framework and use it to help plan your careers education curriculum
- Chance to ask questions and learn more about CASCAID’s international work
Who should attend?
- Careers Advisers and co-ordinators in schools and colleges
- Career Development students
- Any staff interested in learning about new approaches to developing careers education curricula
Why should you attend?
- To learn how a new CMS framework can support you in planning your careers curriculum
- To get access to new CMS resources
- To get access to further CMS training online
The live presentation is scheduled for:
Date: Wednesday 21st June
Sign up to this presentation here