Easy to navigate and intuitive to use, Kudos, the UK’s most popular, impartial careers guidance program, is designed to seamlessly embed itself within your career guidance activity. This is great news for teachers and careers advisers who can rely on the breadth of up-to-date information Kudos offers as well as the wide range of free classroom resources.
- Register for a free demonstration webinar with one of our program specialists and explore Kudos in further detail from the comfort of your own office.
- Get insight into the progress your students are making with career journey via CASCAID Manager. Free to access, this student tracking suite now shows you the impact Kudos is having on each cohorts’ progress as well as ‘distance travelled’.
- Help students decide which subjects will help them in their career plans with the ‘what subjects should I study?’ section.
- Encourage students to explore the career opportunities that they could progress to in different industry sectors with the ‘Work Areas’ solution.
- Inspire students to get engaged in experiences that will help them stand out in the future, with the head start action plan ideas within ‘My Profile’.
- Develop students’ self-awareness by encouraging them to explore the ‘Is this for me?’ section where they can discover how well suited each career is to them.
To view all 17 top tips, download the eBook here
Subscribers to Kudos have been automatically updated to the new version, if you are yet to explore it, what are you waiting for! Packed with new features as well as an engaging new design, feedback shows that this enhanced version is set to be as popular as ever…
“As a school we were looking for a careers tool that would provide reliable data, engage all stakeholders, be value for money and ultimately be a key driver in raising the aspirations in our community. We wanted to make an evidence based decision on the product and it was important for us that we had the capacity to measure the impact it would have. The new version of Kudos offers everything we were looking for and more.”
Tom, Senior Teacher, Thomas Adams School
“The new version is really flexible to use. I’m finding it really useful in subject lessons as well as in careers work.”
Catherine, Careers Adviser, Future Focus
“Kudos is the main resource that I use to provide my students with support and guidance. I like the ‘distance travelled’ function in the new version which gives me some good intelligence on how students are progressing.”
Kathryn, John Willmott School
“There are some very good new features in the update. The tracking features in the Manager as well as the links to courses and Apprenticeships are really useful. Kudos helps me to deliver impartial careers support and this version will allow students to take real ownership and see the links between their interests, subjects and careers.”
Judith, secondary school, West Midlands
“The new version is visually pleasing and very clear. I really like the links to LMI and the choice of starting points for students. It feels like a holistic tool for impartial guidance.”
Rhonda, Rushcliffe School
Want to find out more?
Register here for a free demonstration webinar and explore all that Kudos has to offer, alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on +44 (0) 1509 22 68 68 to discuss your requirements.